WELCOME TO TAF-B2B MOSCOW & TBILISI
The textile, apparel and footwear B to B meetings will be held during 14-16th of June,11-13 of October and 18-20th of December at Tbilisi Georgia and at Moscow on 12-14 of July and 2-4th of September annually. The main focus will be on presentation of fashion fabrics, garments, leather products and footwear.
Masterlink LLC Moscow in cooperation with Masterlink Impex India and Masterlink International Georgia. Business to Business meeting: a new opportunity for Sellers/manufacturers to showcase their products and get into business through contacting right counterparts, companies and decision makers.
We invite entrepreneurs and consumers from Europe and Asia to participate in B2B meetings at Moscow and Tbilisi. Our projects will create an opportunity for partners to meet again to get acquainted with products and discuss the quality of goods, taking into account the technical and other requirements and fix deals.
The intensive business program and B to B meetings will allow participants to discuss topics on spot and exchange their views critical areas of fashion industry The programs will include a variety of topics and formats: the specialized seminars, round table discussions on issues of textile and light industry Constructive dialogue between industry professionals of Workshop: "Assortment concepts and lines of development of women's, men's and children's clothing", "Constructive fashion trends in women's and men's clothing of current and coming year."
Entrepreneurs and consumers are welcome to join us in B2B meetings
MASTERLINK Link the world
Groups of consumer goods:
- Fabrics,embroidery, laces
- Women's wear, menswear, youth wear, knitted outwear
- Leather, footwear, components, accessories, materials for leather goods
Make Taf-B2B Your First Preference
- Explore Russian and CIS markets of textile and light industry
- Meet the Russian and CIS buyers, importers & distributors
- Find new customers and reinforce relations with existing customers
- Participate in business conferences, fashion and trade shows and B2B meetings
- Less expense with Promised best results
- Direct link with customers with less effort
- long term business Relationship
Concessions for Russian Counterparts
- Russian participants from regions will be formally invited to Moscow and hotel for a night will be provided free by the organizer.
- Organizational and service charges to be paid equally by all participants for Tbilisi gatherings